On or about 10:00AM of April 23, 2017 at Agusan del Norte PPO Resource Learning Center, Camp Rodrtiguez, Butuan City, PCINSP JUDE CRES G MILAN, OIC, Regional Human Rights Affairs Office 13 conducted lecture on Human Rights Based Policing to all Summary Hearing Officers from different PPO, CPO and RPSB of this PRO. Salient points presented and discussed during lecture are as follows:
- Basic Concept of Human Rights;
- Perception of PNP about Human Rights;
- Institutionalizing Human Rights-Based Policing in the PNP;
- PNP Human Rights Obligations and Case Review; and
- Guidelines and Protocols in the conduct of Police Interventions as enshrined in the PNP Operational Procedure
Activity ended at about 12:00PM of same date with fruitful result.